We Are Golden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are Golden

A forum made to make communication easier between the members of WAG.

FAQ (Work in Progress)

lileyith
    lileyith
    The Sun

FAQ (Work in Progress) Empty FAQ (Work in Progress)

Post by lileyith Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Group Related Questions

How strict are the due dates?
    Loose, but at the same time, strict. I wont kill you if you miss a deadline, but I can surely say that I, and other members in the group, will be frustrated if you miss a deadline. If you miss five deadlines in the group, you will no longer be a Golden. However, these strikes aren't permanent; if you miss one due date, make 3, then miss another, it will only be count as one strike. This does not mean you can play the rule though. Let's just leave it at this: it is highly suggested to get the project done on time.

Can I skip this MEP?
    Depends; most MEPs are optional, so yes. But, please provide a good reason. If you have skipped out on three MEPs in a row, you must partake in the next one to stay in the group. This rule only applies to MEPs

How long do I have to finish this project?
    For MEPs, you generally get 1.5 to 2 months to finish your parts. With anything else, it really depends.

What format/dimensions should my video be in?
    .WMV is the best choice. However, if you have a mac, .AVI will work for me too. (Even tho I have heard it takes up a lot of space). Dimensions are easy: fill the screen. As much as you can anyways.

How can I send you my video?
    There are two ways.
    1. Upload your file onto a site such as Filefront.com or Megaupload.com. Then, just give me a link to the file.
    2. You can upload the video onto a site such as YouSendIt.com which will prompt you with my email address: redwagonsarefuntoridein@gmail.com

Can I add this video to the WAG account?
    More often than not, yes. But make sure to clear it with me first. If I specifically said you can, then go ahead. I will say whether it is permitted or not in the guild lines of the project.

Forum Related Questions

How do I add my signature?
    This forum-hoster makes it tricky. Go to Profile > Preferences > Then check "always allow HTML/Always attach my signature."

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:37 am