We Are Golden

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Are Golden

A forum made to make communication easier between the members of WAG.

5 posters

AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find)

TusbasaNoAMVPro
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    Uranus

AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find) Empty AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find)

Post by TusbasaNoAMVPro Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm

I made this thread for us to post video's that we edit that are not made for the group, since I know all of us still edit our own things, besides the We Are Golden videos, So, I though, why not share them here with everyone else in the group, maybe not all of them are subscribed to your channel, this way, we can show each other our growth as editors, and also, maybe we can post the Beta battle vides here as well, also, this is for kool vids we find on youtube that we didn't edit, Like the Haruhi Skittles video, or the very popular Jihaku amv. So since I started this thread, I'll post the first video, and its a VERY early B-Day gift to one of my best friends Zuka3986, He turns 20 on the 31st of this month, and since I might be knee deep in exams around then, i decided to up it today, I had been working on it for like 2-4 weeks, I just managed to get it done today, I was stone walled for inspiration for like 2 of those weeks, i didn't get a Idea till today, and i used it today (since knowing my luck, i'll forget the idea and it will NEVER come back) well, I hope to get some feedback on this, also, I hope to see the videos the rest of you guys post, being either the video's u make outside of We Are Golden, of Kick A** videos you guys find on youtube other editors made.^^

LastQuincyGirl
    LastQuincyGirl
    Jupiter

Location : in a box on the side of the road...someone take meh home Q_Q XDD

AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find) Empty Re: AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find)

Post by LastQuincyGirl Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm

allrandomthings
    allrandomthings
    Jupiter

AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find) Empty Re: AMV's you want to share with us, (ones you make, or ones you find)

Post by allrandomthings Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Hell yeah! finish!!
    Superdubedii
    Superdubedii
    Uranus

Post by Superdubedii Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 pm

OH! :O FINISH! D:
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    Uranus

Post by TusbasaNoAMVPro Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:11 pm

that is the finnished video, its the best I can come up with. but in the future, if I get better at timing and get a clearer version of teh song, I might re do it, and extand the video to 1min long
    LastQuincyGirl
    LastQuincyGirl
    Jupiter

Post by LastQuincyGirl Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm

sweet Very Happy
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    Uranus

Post by TusbasaNoAMVPro Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:42 pm

I finally got the cinematic opening for the game Blazblue, this is what I made to test the footage.

LastQuincyGirl
    LastQuincyGirl
    Jupiter

Post by LastQuincyGirl Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm

i love this video Very Happy
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    Uranus

Post by TusbasaNoAMVPro Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm

LastQuincyGirl wrote:i love this video Very Happy

If you loved that one, here, watch this one, its THE FULL VERSION OF THE VIDEO, DUN DUN DUN DUHHHHHHHHHHH

mrc481
    mrc481
    Neptune

Post by mrc481 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

I love it even more. Gr8 job Very Happy
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    TusbasaNoAMVPro
    Uranus

Post by TusbasaNoAMVPro Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Here is somthing interesting, this is a Beta/fail pack of some of my videos from the past year. The final video in the pack is one of my FIRST negima Beta's

LastQuincyGirl
    LastQuincyGirl
    Jupiter

Post by LastQuincyGirl Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:35 pm

allrandomthings
    allrandomthings
    Jupiter

Post by allrandomthings Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:18 am

Thats awesome! great job! ^^
    LastQuincyGirl
    LastQuincyGirl
    Jupiter

Post by LastQuincyGirl Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:48 pm

gr8 job Very Happy
    allrandomthings
    allrandomthings
    Jupiter

Post by allrandomthings Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

This amv is AWESOME